Top 10 Advanced Design Systems
I started reading about the thinking of designers on design. As I dug deeper, I from all over the world.
More of an index than a history, I was struck by the way people talk about the transformative power of our field and how it shapes the world around us, so I decided to read them to try to capture the essence of design across countries and times and extract key ideas have to do.
- Design must have a purpose.
- Design must be done under high-quality standards.
- Form is function.
- Design must be understandable.
- Designing is not only creating but also adapting and fixing.
- Design is a driver of change.
- The design process is exploratory, challenging and erratic.
- Design influences and is influenced by every other discipline.
- Design should be simple.
- Design should generate value and be economically sustainable.