How to Set Up PayPal on Your Moodle Site?
- PayPal payment method works with Moodle to sell your course.
- If anyone want to buy courses from your Moodle site then must have an account on your site.
1. Enable the PayPal payment method
Enable PayPal Enrolment.
Go to Site administration – Plugins – Enrolments – Manage enroll plugins and enable PayPal Enrolment (enable clicking the eye icon):
2. Configure site-wide PayPal settings
Now you can configure settings for PayPal.
Click the Settings link beside PayPal
4. PayPal Enrolment use on the course
- Go to the Participants page for a given course.
Here is some awesome Moodle themes.
eDash – Moodle Education LMS Theme
Edma – Moodle LMS & Online Courses Theme + RTL
Edma – LMS & Education Moodle Theme
eLan – Education & LMS Moodle Theme