How to Display Circle Progress Bar?
A progress bar is a graphical control element used to visualize the progression of any type of operation, task, or process.
Either we can use the raw code or we can use a plugin to show the progress bar on our website. A progress bar can be displayed as a straight line, circle, animated circle, animated straight line, etc.
Today I will show you the way to display a progress bar on a website using a plugin. Here, I’ve used the plugin named ‘ProgressCircle’ to demonstrate the animated circle Progress Bar. This plugin is very easy to use and customize
In short, to use this plugin, firstly you have to link up this plugin’s CSS file and JS file. After that, initialize this file into your main js file.
1. Include the progresscircle.css on the web page.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="progresscircle.css">
2. Create a DIV container for the progress circle and define the percentage value in the data-percentage attribute. Negative numbers are allowed as well.
<div class="circlechart" data-percentage="50">50%</div>
3. Include the latest Jquery file on the webpage.
4. Under the jquery we have to link up plugins js file.
5. Render the progress circles on the page.
Here, I have shared a demo image of my last project below.
For more information about ‘ProgressCircle’ plugin please visit this website: jQuery Plugin For SVG Progress Circle – ProgressCircle